<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 28: Red Dripping Nail Art

Saturday 26 April 2014

Day 28: Red Dripping Nail Art

Hello friends, I hope you all are enjoying my 30 days nail art challenge. I have shared some easy to do nail arts in this challenge. My challenge is about to end and I haven't shared dripping nail art yet. So, my Day 28 is for red dripping nail art.




Things Required:

  1. Nail polish colors: Hey Sailor by China Glaze, Porcelain Party by Maybelline color show.
  2. Dotting tool set
  3. First and last coat by China Glaze




Steps for Red Dripping Nail Art


Step 1: Apply a coat of Porcelain Party for the base of your nail art. Let it dry completely.








Step 2: Now, take a medium size dotting tool and apply few drops like shown in the photo.








Step 3: Now, join these dots and give a shape of dripping, shown in the photo.








Step 4: I have applied few drops on first and last finger nails.









Step 5: Finally, apply a coat of top coat and your nail art is ready.



















I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for 3D Flower Decals Nail Art.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home