<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 22: Inspired From Flag Nails

Friday 28 March 2014

Day 22: Inspired From Flag Nails

For day 22 of my 30 days nail art challenge, I have added Inspired from flag nail art and tried to draw Indian flag on my nails. Despite the fact, its easy draw but I don't feel its perfect.




Things required:
  1. Nail polish colors: Orange, white, green and blue
  2. Thin nail art brush
  3. Quick dry top coat

Steps for Inspired from flag Nails

Step 1: Apply white nail polish in the middle of your nails in diagonal direction, like shown in picture.








Step 2: Apply orange nail polish at the top of your nail and green at the bottom of your nails.








Step 3: Make a circle and dot first for the wheel and then join lines to complete.








Step 4: Apply top coat and your nail art is ready.













I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Water Marble Nail Art.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home