<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 23: Water Marble Nail Art

Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 23: Water Marble Nail Art

Water Marble nail art is the most amazing, but tricky nail art. If you have appropriate nail polishes, then it is a one minute nail art for you. Otherwise, you will end up by messing everything. For me, China Glaze nail polish works perfectly and I highly recommend everyone to use them for water marble. Anyhow, I have tried some local nail polishes as well, they worked too.


The thing you should look in nail polish for water marble is their consistency. They should be thin to drop easily. My day 23 of 30 days nail art challenge is for water marble nail art.



Things required:

  1. Nail polish colors: don't make me wine, pure elegance and tongue & chic by China Glaze.
  2. A paper glass.
  3. Tooth pic
  4. Tissues
  5. Water at room temperature and filtered
  6. Paper tape for covering finger

I have prepared video tutorial for water marble nail art for easy understanding.

























I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Musical Nails.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home