<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 14: Neon Animal Print Nail Art

Thursday 13 March 2014

Day 14: Neon Animal Print Nail Art

There are numerous types of animal prints you can create on your nails including tiger print, leopard print etc. I have selected one of them for my Day 14 of my 30 days nail art challenge.

Things required:

  1. Nail polish colors: Neon parrot (you can choose any color)
  2. Black dotting pen
  3. Quick dry top coat

Steps for neon animal print nails

Step 1: Apply two coats of neon parrot nail polish and let it dry. I have selected neon parrot color for animal print to give a unqiue touch.








Step 2: There are several types of animal prints and I am going to try the easy one. For this print, you just need to make "C" with dotting pen on your nails.

Step 3: Finally, apply quick dry top coat to finish your today's nail art.










I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for First trial with big stamping nails.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home